It safely cleans hard surfaces like: concrete masonry, tiles, fiberglass, plastic and stone surfaces. It is diluted with water for easy, immediate application. It goes to work immediately – absorbs, emulsifies and floats soil away. This product is bio-degradable and eco-friendly.
This product contains a synergized blend of Lipase organisms. This has been selected for the accelerated degradation of organic materials that builds up on the surface over time.
The lipase enzymes provide an effective means of hydrolyzing fats, oils, and grease. These selective enzymes have been selected for the degradation capabilities of organic compounds, such as: protein, starch and various organic stains.


* Grease          * Oil

* Creosote       * Carbon

* Inks               * Dye

* Wax               * Food Stains

* Other Stubborn Soils


DEEP CLEANS: It contains Enzymes and a deep penetrating emulsifier that penetrates and floats away even the most stubborn grease and soils.

WATER SOLUBLE: Powerful – mixes with water for fast, safe cleaning action – may be diluted with 1 to 15 parts of water.

100% FIREPROOF: Will not burn or support combustion. It is fireproof and does not give off dangerous toxic fumes – uses safely inside or outside.

SAFE ON METAL SURFACES: Contains a special rust inhibitor. Also, safely and effectively cleans all metal, concrete, rubber and plastic surfaces.

EASY TO USE: May be mopped, sprayed or wiped on metals, plastic, rubber and concrete.

ECONOMICAL: May be diluted with 1 to 15 parts of water for dependable cleaning power – costs pennies per gallon. It may be sprayed or mopped into surface – reduces cleaning cost by eliminating waste and saving costly man-hours. It helps prolong the life of surfaces and equipment.

NON-TOXIC: Contains no carbon tetrachloride, naphtha, benzene, kerosene, gasoline or other hazardous solvents that produce toxic fumes. Safe to use in commercial kitchens and food-storage facilities.

LEAVES NO FILM: It cleans and removes residue and leaves a clean, bright surface that doesn’t leave an oily film.

VERSATILE CLEANER: It may be used as a stripper for removing old wax because it contains special rust inhibitors for cleaning metal surfaces.


FOR GENERAL CLEANING: Spray Bio-Dissolve with Enzymes cleaner on the stain/spot and effected areas. Then wait 15 to 20 seconds and scrub the stain/spot gently with a very soft nylon brush then rinse. If the stain/spot remains, repeat the above steps until the stain/spot disappears.

1. Pre-Wet the surface

2. Dilute Bio-Dissolve with 4-6 parts water. Determine the dilution from prior testing.

3. Apply diluted cleaner onto the surface with a soft nylon fibered brush.

4. Let set for 2 to 3 minutes. Do not let cleaning solution dry on the surface.

5. Rinse off with water or pressure washing equipment (3 gallons per minute at 400 to 600 psi). To avoid streaking, keep lower area wet at all times.

Skin: Immediately flush exposed area with water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention.

Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with water for at least 30 minutes. Get medical attention. Ingestion: Drink plenty of water and do not induce vomiting.

Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing. Do not allow Bio-Dissolve to come into contact with open wounds or sores. Keep container closed. Do not take internally.