Pages

Septum-Paint Additive

Septum is a paint additive made with Nano enhanced Bio -Active advance technology.  It effectively prevents mold and many harmful bacteria re-growth on painted surface. This product is NOT a mold or bacteria killer or a repellent. Septum paint additive automatically activates Bio active Nano molecules that  stops the mold and other bacteria growth from sticking on the treated surfaces
Septum is harmless to humans and is completely safe to use with interior and exterior water based paint formulations.  Paint is very safe to apply on kitchens, restaurants, bathrooms, schools, offices, medical areas and many interior and exterior applications.

Dilution: Use 2-oz per gallon of water base exterior or interior paint.  Use 10-oz per 5, gal of paint.  Septum Paint Additive will impart biostatic activity , improve efficacy and auto adjust static charges to keep air borne mold and bacteria particles sticking to the treated surface.

Features:

  • Combats deterioration corrosion caused by bacteria, fungi, and algae.
  • Prolong the life of painted surface
  • Resist the growth of odor-causing bacteria and mildew.
  • Continues to perform with little degradation even at temperatures up to 375°F.
  • Self-activated to prevent further damage and provides protections for long time.
  • Extends the life of paint and painted surface and prevent sick building syndrome.
  • Compatible with any water base paint and sealant designed to coat hard surfaces.
  • Long term solution with residual on going efficacy, to minimize paint damage.
  • Allows no microbial mutations and is non-teratogenic.
  • Compatible with all water base interior and exterior paints & primers.

PH                                                                    7.3
Color                                                                Clear to milky
Solubility in water                                            Complete
Solubility in solvent                                          Insoluble
Flash point                                                        210°F
Fire hazards                                                      None (none flammable)
Freezing point                                                   32°F (same as water)
Boiling range                                                    212 to 314°F
Odor                                                                 Sweet

First Aid:
Eye contact: Flush with water for 10 to 15 minutes lifting eyelids.
Skin Contact:  Wash skin with soap and water remove contaminated clothing. Launder before reuse.
Inhalation:  Move to fresh air.  Breathing difficulty get medical help and give artificial respiration.
Ingestion:  Do not induce vomiting give large quantity of water of milk and get medical attention.

Warning:  Keep out of reach of children and pets.  Store at room temperature.